Date: January 9th, at 4:00pm-4:45pm
Items you will need to complete your FAFSA Application:
1. Your FAFSA ID (if you don’t have one, you’ll be prompted to sign up for one when you go to fill out your FAFSA).
2. Social Security number
3. Your driver’s license or state ID
4. Your Alien Registration Card if your not a U.S. citizen
5. Your income tax returns, W-2 forms and 1099 forms for the previous year. If you’re married, you’ll also need your spouse’s documents.
6. Title IV Institution Codes for each school you are applying to.
7. Title IV Institution Codes for each school you are applying to. You can get this code from the school, or you can use http://www.finaid.org/fafsa/tiv.phtml